Handcrafted CSS Nashville: The Rebound Contest
The time has come, the blogger said, to talk of many things: of bits and books and ampersands, of contests and conferenc—okay, yeah. That was stupid.
Dan and I are still hard at work on planning the Handcrafted CSS seminar in lovely Nashville, Tennessee, and we are nearing the end of our early bird registration period: in roughly two weeks, the registration leaps from $449 per ticket to the full $499. That said, we figured we’d reprise our contest from last year, and give away a few free passes.
Here’s the info:
- Post a rebound (a kind of visual “riff” to you non-Dribbblers) to this Dribbble entry before Friday at noon EST. (Want the PSD? Nab it here.)
- Don’t have a Dribbble account? No problem! Post it as an entry on your blog, and post a link to your entry as a comment on my blog entry before the cutoff date.
- We’ll be selecting two winners:
- The Dribbble rebound with the most likes.
- The non-Dribbble entry that Dan and I subjectively judge to be supremely incredible. (That’s a thing. Honest.)
- We’ll also be selecting two runners-up:
- The Dribbble rebound with the second highest likes.
- The non-Dribbble entry that Dan and I subjectively judge to be supremel—I think you can see where this is going.
The winners will each receive one free pass to our lovely conference, which includes a free DVD edition of Handcrafted CSS. The runners-up will each receive a free copy of Handcrafted CSS, along with a copy of Dan’s omgorgeous Bit Monsters letterpress print. And for an added bonus, the non-Dribbble winner and runner-up will both receive a Dribbble invitation.